Terms and Conditions
Manly Seaside Holiday Apartments
Ph: 61 2 9977 5213
Shop 2 / 39 East Esplanade
Manly NSW 2095 Fax: 61 2 9977 7062
SYDNEY - AUSTRALIA
Entrance in Wentworth Street
Seaside Holiday Apartments Pty.Ltd.Inc.in NSW.
ABN 55 003 522 227. ACN 003 522 227.
Booking Conditions & Cancellation Policy:
- Your apartment will be available after 2 PM on the day of your arrival and checkout time is 10 AM on the day of departure unless prior arrangements have been made with Management.
- You will be required to furnish us with a signed credit card at check in as security for incidental expenses incurred during your stay.
- On arrival your Keys will be available from our office located at 2/39 East Esplanade, Manly (entrance Wentworth St.) during office hours. If arriving after office hours please notify our office and we will advise you of the after hours location.
- Your apartment is to be maintained and left in a clean and tidy condition and the keys are to be returned to our office on day of departure unless prior arrangements have been made with our office Manager. If the keys are not returned on day of departure or lost at any time, then you will incur a charge of $100 per set of keys,
- Our housekeepers do not wash dishes or remove garbage/bottles for guests. Guests must ensure that dishes are washed and garbage is transported to the garbage areas described in your compendium. A charge of $75 will be applied if the housekeepers are required to wash dishes or dispose of your garbage.
- Your apartment is let to you for holiday purposes and no pets or other animals are permitted on the premises, except for guide dogs. You may not sub-let in whole or part the apartment.
- The number of occupants staying in the apartment must not exceed the number of beds supplied and a service fee of $25.00 per person per night will apply if extra accommodation/bedding is required.
- Occupants are not to behave in a way which is a nuisance or annoyance to adjoining or neighboring properties and shall at all times comply with the Strata Scheme By-Laws applicable to the building which are located on the back of the entrance door to your apartment. Should our management judge you or your invitees as noisy or causing distress to other residents, you will be asked to vacate your apartment immediately, and no refund will be made for the unused portion of your stay.
- If you have to cancel your booking your deposit will be refunded providing your written cancellation is received in our office no later than two weeks prior to your arrival date. An administration charge of $100 will be made per cancellation.
- We do not allow part cancellations of bookings after the two-week period prior to you arrival or at any time during your stay unless Management gives approval. (Only exceptional circumstances will be considered.) There will be no refunds given for cutting your stay short and full payment for your stay will be charged.
- A deposit at the time of booking of one nightís accommodation for reservations of less than a week and $500 is required for reservations in excess of a week at time of booking and final payment in full is required at time of check in, or if arriving after hours, then payment is due prior to arrival. All damages to the apartment or contents are to be reported to our office immediately (during office hours) and full payment is to be made for it.
- You can only park your vehicle in the space allocated otherwise it may be towed away at your expense.
- The apartment and position will be described to you by our staff or via our website or email to the best of our ability and the booking is made in good faith but may be subject to change as may be necessary prior to the commencement of your stay. Apartments may be reallocated if the management deems it necessary and an apartment of the same or better quality will be substituted. . NO responsibility is accepted or refunds given for alleged miss-descriptions or Changes.
- Whilst every endeavour is made to have the apartment, and appliances in good working order and condition, prior to arrival, sometimes things may be overlooked, in which case we request you to immediately advise our office, so that we are given the opportunity to rectify the situation. No refunds will be considered on departure.
- We take no responsibility for tenantís personal property in regards to damage or loss, regardless of where the loss or damage occurred. Your monies, valuables, goods and vehicles belong to you and will remain your responsibility at all times while brought onto the premises or its grounds.
- The landlord or his Agent is allowed to enter and view the state of the apartment you leased at anytime.
- In the event that the premises have been or are being sold prior to the commencement of you stay, we will endeavour the find alternative accommodation or we will refund all deposits in full. A minimum of one months notice shall be given.
- Additional charges may apply if you do not adhere to any of the above conditions.